How to Apply a Volumizing Root Mousse
Mousse is the most versatile styling product. It comes as a foam and can be used on wet or dry hair. Mousse contain conditioning agents and protein to nurture and protect the hair. This is a perfect video showing how to get more volume in hair instanty using mousse.
Mousse are available in different strengths, designed to give soft to maximum holding power and can be used to lift flat roots or smooth frizz. Use when blow-drying, scrunching and diffuser drying.
Mousse is a foamy setting product that is used on damp hair or between washes on dry hair. Squeeze out a small amount on to hand and stroke through hair. Mousse is use to achieve natural looking body and texture and ideal for fine, flyway hair, because it adds volume as well as getting rid of static.
1. Make sure that you apply Mousse from the roots to the ends.
2. Choose the right type for your hair. Normal is good for great many styles, but if you want more holding power, do not just use more Mousse as it can make hair dull, instead choose a firm or maximum-hold product.
3. Do not over Mousse short hair, an egg sized amount is enough. Using too much Mousse does not add to the effect, it has the opposite effect by weighting hair down.
4. Professional Tip: Re-activate curls or de-frizz over dried hair by coating hands with Mousse then working through the outer layers of the hair.
5. Use extra hold Mousse on very fine hair to give root lift. It is excellent for scrunch drying. Mousse also boosts curls in permed or naturally wavy hair.