Tutorial: How to Use Hair Crimpers
Crimpers consists of two ridged, metal plates that produce uniform patterned crimps in straight lines in the hair. The hair must be straightened first, either by blow-drying or using flat irons. The Crimper is then used to give waves or ripples. Some Crimpers have reversible or dual-effect styling plates to give different effects. Use for special styling effects or to increase volume.
Do not use on damaged, bleached or over-stressed hair.
Brushing crimped hair gives a softer result.
This is my best crimpers list that I collected from Amazon.com after reading lots of customer reviews.
- Bed Head Bh307cn1 Totally Bent Chrome Crimper - $25
- Conair S6B You Crimp or Straight Styler - $17
- Gold N' Hot GH3013 Gold Tone Crimping Iron - $23
- Bed Head BH309N1 Mini Crimper - $20
- Lava Tech Crimping Iron 2 Inch - $25