3 Points to Consider When Choosing a Ceramic Flat Iron
For most women, ceramic flat irons play a very important role in their every day hair care routine. However, in order to get the most out of your ceramic flat iron, make sure that you choose the right one.
How to Choose a Ceramic Flat Iron
1. Cost - It is important to consider how much you are willing to spend on a straigtening iron. Although there are many flat irons that are offered at a reasonable to low price, a general rule of thumb is that the more money that you spend, the higher the quality.
2. Size - Even more importantly, look at the size that really depends on your hair type. Fat irons that are thinner in width tend to be much better for people with short and fine to wavy hair. Wider or larger ceramic flat irons tend to be better for people with long, thick hair - especially if you want to be able to hurry your hair styling process.
3. Brand - Although you may be told otherwise, brand can play a very important role in the overall quality of a flat iron. The better known brands, such as Sedu or Chi, tend to provide better ceramic flat irons than the lesser known brands.
- HSI PROFESSIONAL CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER - $50
- Herstyler Classic Forever Ceramic Flat Iron - $27
- InfraShine Ceramic Flat Iron - $99
- BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 1 1/2 inch - model: BABP9559 - $41
- MK-I Halo Ceramic Flat Iron - 450 Degrees for Brazilian Keratin Treatments - $89
- Straightening Flat Iron Spectrum Pro Ceramic Zebra - $30 on Amazon in Offer
- Gold N Hot Professional Ceramic Flat Iron - under $30
Note: I have listed these after a lot of online research and some of them I have used personally too! Updated on: 02/02/2013