Creating Sedu Hairstyles
Have you ever thought about copying the same hairstyle that your favorite celebrity wears? When you style your hair with a Sedu flat iron, this is referred to as a Sedu style. Learn instructions on how you can recreate your favorite celebrity's sedu hairstyle like Victoria Beckham, Katie Holmes or Jennifer Anniston!
1. Wash your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner. If you haven't used one lately, you may want to consider using a cleansing shampoo or conditioner. Otherwise, it is best to use the products that you feel the most comfortable with.
2. Make sure that your hair is free of all tangles before you begin to straighten it. The best way to remove tangles is with a comb when the hair is wet.
3. Be sure to blow dry your hair, unless you want it to dry naturally. Keep in mind that you should never use a Sedu styling tool on hair that is even slightly damp, let alone wet. You will cause hair damage if you do this. Also remember that blowing your hair dry will add a somewhat lighter appearance to it.
4. Adding a protective hair serum to protect against heat damage is optional. It will ultimately help prevent heat damage and split ends.
5. Turn the Sedu flat iron on and allow it to heat up. While you will want the iron to become hot, you do not want it to become so hot that it will only cause heat damage.
6. Take small sections of hair and run the flat iron over them. The section sizes that you use will mainly depend on the size of your flat iron. The smaller the width of the iron, the smaller the sections you will want to use.
7. Hold the flat iron over each section of hair long enough for it to become straight, but not so long that you will cause it to become burned or damaged. In order to prevent any hair damage, make sure that you are not too rough when you run it through your hair. Tugging or pulling may cause the hair to fall out, for obvious reasons.
8. Brush your hair with a round brush. Consider using the brush to add some body to your Sedu hair style, such as flipping the ends out a bit or brushing it inwards.
9. Consider adding some styling products to your hair in order to hold it in place. Hairspray or mousse are your best options. Gel will work fine as well, but may add a greasier appearance to the hair.
10. Add any hair accessories that you want. Decorative barrettes, bobby pins or headbands can all make a nice addition to just about any Sedu hair style.