Super Chic Short Hair Styles
We all are inspired by popular style divas especially what they wear including their clothes and hair. I was moderating HSC’s facebook comments and found that lots of ladies has queries about adding more short hair pictures to our website. So here we are – a collection of 10 super cute short hair styles.
Short Pixie by Emma Watson
Halle Berry Super Short – Also check her profile page
Pretty Kate’s Bangs – (my daughter has this style)
Ofcourse on the Hit List – Hit Pop Singer Rihanna’s Bob (although she has got a new haircut now)
Short Wavy Bob if you prefer a casual look
Retro Style Picture with Short Hair (Okay for some occasion as its unique)
The Short Shag – This cute style is the first shag discovered by me!!
Now the Layered Short for Straight Hair - Indeed a smart choice! What say girls?
A slight Long Short Hair Style, but believe me it is one of the hottest style trend right now.
Browsing photos is a great way to help you in deciding which short hair style is the most suitable for you. For more, visit our Short Hair Pictures gallery [here]
Tips on Selecting short hair style
Following tips will help you in choosing and wearing your new hair style.
- You must pay proper attention towards texture and type of hair (like thin, straight, wavy, coarse hair etc) and find out the hairstyle picture that resembles to nature of your hair.
- Hair style pictures are photographed on models that have perfect structures. You must pay special attention towards picture of hair style especially when you when you wish to diminish or highlight your features with the hair style.
- Availing interactive online facility for assessing (by uploading your photo) the look you are going to gain after adopting the new hair style is a good way of choosing perfect picture of hair style. This facility provides you an opportunity to assess your look with different types of hair styles.
- Whenever you find a new picture of short hair style, try out through interactive online facility and discuss with your stylist.
- Your stylist will provide his/her opinion about whether the chosen hair style suits you perfectly or not.