Terrific Long Curly Hairstyles
Curly hair is super sexy and flirty, you either hate it or you love it. If you have naturally curly hair, it is easy to wash, apply hair gels and hair care products to keep the frizz down, set it and than go on about your day. If you do not have naturally curly long hair, don't fret because there are many ways you can obtain a naturally curly look with your long hair. Below are some the examples of long curly hair styles which shows how many different hairstyles you can create using curls.
Tight Ringlets for Long Culy Hair:
Tight ringlets are always fun and have a lot of volume with bout, tight ringlets can be obtained by creating super small curls with a curling iron, or setting them with a set of small rollers. To keep the ringlets tight, it is best to use hair gels that will hold the curls perfectly in their place.
Long Layered Curls:
Layers hairstyles are great because they shape and frame the face as well as give the hair body and definition. Curls and layers go great together because they compliment each other very well. Big curls are an added plus when you decide to create layers to your hairstyle.
Slight wavy Long Hairstyle:
Slight waves are great because they give off a simple but sultry look. Which slightly wavy hair can be obtained, by curling the hair to the size of your choice, than gently brushing the curls out to create soft waves that give the hair body and shine?
How to Create Curls?
- Creating long curly hairstyles varies with the use of styling tools and the size of preffered curls.
- Curls can be obtained by a perm, curling iron or different size hair roller.
- The great thing is that you control the size of the curls, you can have big and flamboyant curls or soft and subtle tight little ringlets.
- Use high quality shampoos and deep condition the hair weekly.
- Choose a trusted professional if considering a perm.
- Choose a high quality hair gel that will not cause damage to your hair.