Easy to Do Mini Braids Style for Girls
This young, fresh hair style is perfect for little girls.
Steps to make Mini Braids Hairstyle
- Part the hair in the center and smooth with a little wax that has first been warmed between palms of your hands, before spreading over the hair.
- Divide off a section at one side and divide again into three equal parts.
- Braid by placing the right over the center strand, the left over the center, right over the center again and so on, pulling the braid slightly towards the face.
- Continue down to the ends of the hair and secure with a small covered band. Repeat on the other side.
- Part the back hair into four equal sections from the crown down to the nape and braid. This time start the braid at the top with three strands of hair and after each turn of the braid, add in a small section of hair from each side. The easiest way to do this is to lift up these additional sections of hair with your little fingers.
- Secure the ends of the braids with small covered bands and decorate the braids with ribbon bows.
Time: rather time consuming
Easy/Difficulty: needs practice
Hair type: Long, straight
You will Need: covered bands, wax, a length of ribbon about 1 m long. Cut into 6 pieces