How to Do Heidi Braids - Step By Step
Simple three-strand braids are great teamed with flower slides and a fine hair-band.
Steps to make Heidi Braids Hairstyle
- from a center parting, brush your hair smooth to the head.
- Secure in two ponytails, one behind each ear.
- Divide one ponytail into three equal strands and hold them apart.
- Braid by taking the right strand over the center strand, the left strand over the center, and the right over the center again, keeping the braid even.
- Repeat to the end of your hair and secure the ends in a round slide. Do the same for other side and add a fine hair-band.
Time: 5 minutes
Hair type: straight , shoulder length
You will Need: covered bands, vent brush, round slides, fine hairband