Learn How to Create French Braids
Hair that is done in a French braid can look very beautiful. If you have a daughter, you may be interested in learning this style or may do it on your own hair. Here, you will find step by step instructions on how to create this hairstyle.
Step By Step Instructions for French Braiding
1. Take a somewhat small section of hair starting at the top of the person's head, whether it begins behind the bangs or the forehead.
2. Separate the section of hair into three new sections. Braid these three sections of hair together.
3. Collect two more sections of hair. The sections should be on opposite sides of the section that you have just braided together, one from the left and the other from the right. Now, braid these sections together.
4. Continue this entire process until you have finished braiding the entire head.
5. Use a ponytail holder or any other type of tie to hold the French braid together at the end.
Ways of Styling and Wearing French or Fishtail Braids
Different Types of French Braid for Little Girls
Please note that before you can begin to learn how to create a French braid hairstyle, you will need to know how to braid. There are many online tutorials about the process, but here is a very simplified version:
1. Grab three sections of hair.
2. Place the section furthest to the left over the middle section.
3. Place the section further to the right over the middle section.
4. Continue the process. Be sure to keep in mind that the middle section is going to constantly be replaced with the hair that you are placing over top of it as you continue the braiding process.