Tutorial: Crown Braids in Easy Way
By braiding the crown hair and allowing the remaining hair to frame you can achieve an interesting contrast of textures.
Steps to make Crown Braids Hair style
- Clip up the top hair on one side of your head, leaving the back hair free. Take a small section of hair at ear level and comb it straight.
- Start braiding quite tightly, doing one cross and gradually bring more hair into the outside strands.
- Continue in this way, taking the braid towards the back of the head.
- Make another parting about 2.5 cm in parallel to and above the previous braid and repeat the process. Continue in this way until all the front hair has been braided. Scrunch the remaining hair into fulsome curls to increase the volume. Finally, add a decorative alice band.
- don't miss these styling ways for french braids.
Time: 15 minutes
Easy/Difficulty: needs practice
Hair type: Mid-length to long and naturally curly or permed
You will Need: small covered bands, large clip, comb, alice band
Tip - Clip up the top hair on one side of your head, leaving the back hair free. Take a small section of hair at ear level and comb it straight.