Amazingly Sexy Blonde Hair Colours to Try
Blonde looks great - when it is well taken care of, that is. When you first dyed or highlighted your hair blonde, you probably did not realize that this is one hair color that requires a whole lot of care in order to stay beautiful. Here are some of the things that you should know if you want to maintain a beautiful blonde hair color.
Here the blonde hair add warmth with right makeup. Emma Stone carry out her blonde colour with straberry blonde undertones and gold highlights.
ROSE GOLD Blonde
Blonde hair with warm marigold shade is just so perfect and sexy for the summer. If you look closely you will notice Blake Lively's hair is creating multidimensional colour.
SUN-KISSED Blonde Hair Colour with Highlights
How to Care For Blonde Hair Color
1. Be sure to wash your hair before you go swimming. Apply a leave-in conditioner, which will help protect the hair against chlorine and other chemicals that may turn it green.
2. When you are outside in the sun, try to cover up with a scarf or hat. The sun can cause blonde hair to dry out and, ultimately, may cause it to look red. These are definitely not qualities that you want, especially because they are hard to get rid of once they take over your hair.
3. Don't forget about moisturizing your hair frequently. This is especially important if you use hot styling tools, such as flat or curling irons. When possible, try to avoid using these tools any more than once every two days, but if you do, be sure to extra-moisturize.
4. Invest in a good shampoo and conditioner for blondes. This will help you maintain your color. Also, don't forget about using the color-locking conditioner that is provided with your hair dye.
5. Consider using a cleansing shampoo and/or conditioner at least once a week. This will help remove toxins from the hair and will help you keep those beautiful blonde locks looking blonde.