21 Hottest Black Hair Styles Pictures in Hollywood
Celebrities are always a style source and inspiration for many women and girls and Hollywood is best to look for what's latest in hairstyles. Here are 21 best pictures of black hairstyles you will love.
Black hairstyles are not easy to manage but can be maintained by adding hair extensions and weaves for more longer and fuller look. A nice added touch for the natural look would be to add highlights to the hair to give it more beauty. Popular natural styles are: dreadlocks, twists, cornrows, curls, ringlets and afros.
- If you have relaxed curly hair, then make sure you use a wide-toother comb. Combing will help spread the natural oils through the hair, making it look shinier and healthier. Use intensive pre-shampoo treatments.
- Massage the scalp regularly to encourage oil production.
- Shampoo as oftena s you feel necessary but only lather once, using a small amount of shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Towel-blot, don't rub hair.
- Once a month try a hot oil treatment, which will lubricate dry scalp conditions as well as moisturize brittle hair.
- Gels are good for moulding black hair into shape, choose non-greasy formulas that give hair a healthy sheen.
- Braided hair needs a softening shampoo that maintains the moisture balance and helps eliminate a dry scalp.