10 Best Tips on Bridal Makeup
Every woman wants to look her best on the day of her wedding, as it is a very important day. Here are some of the bridal makeup tips that you should know about, which will all help you look the best on your wedding day.
10 Best Tips on Bridal Makeup Application
1. Don't think about doing your bridal makeup yourself. Since you'll be having your hair done at a salon, schedule to have your bridal makeup done at this time as well.
2. It is best for your bridal makeup to look as natural as possible. Although you will want to look elegant on your wedding day, you still want to look like yourself.
3. Make sure that your eyebrows are plucked a week before the wedding. No amount of bridal makeup will be able to cover the redness that eyebrow plucking can cause.
4. Don't feel that your bridal makeup needs to be very heavy for it to look good in pictures. If you do this, your wedding makeup will only look as though it's been caked on.
5. Decide well in advance what shades of makeup you want to use on your wedding. This will save yourself to stress of having to decide as the wedding gets closer.
6. Be sure to wear waterproof mascara, in case of rain or tears.
7. Don't forget to carry all of your bridal makeup with you. You never know when you may need to reapply makeup at your wedding.
8. Opt for a lighter shade of blush if you have a dark shade in mind for your wedding.
9. Never pop a pimple on the day of your wedding. It will be easier to cover it up the way it is than to cover up the redness from popping it.
10. Be careful to not get any of your makeup on your wedding gown. Consider putting a towel across your face to prevent it - but also be very cautious as to not mess up your makeup.