How to Apply Eye shadow like a Pro
Eye Shadow's primary purpose is to enhance the eye's shape. Apply it to add simple definition or to make a strong impact, depending on your choice of colour. A dark tone makes an area recede, while a light or bright shade will bring an area forward. This is why eyeshadow is often sold in containers with two color shades: a dark and light.
How to Apply Eye shadow like a Pro (The Basics)
How to Apply Eyeshadow
Many women on the internet searches for "How to apply eyeshadow". Here are some tips:
1. Blend the eye shadow well before applying.
2. Choose a fine brush for the eyeshadow application. the base colour to the entire lid from the inside to the outside corner and from the base of the lashes to the eyelid crease.
3. Eyeshadow is applied to draw attention to the eye which accounts for many shades of purple, blue, green, yellow and orange color that comes in and out of fashion. Choose an eyeshadow color that matches your dress, eye color and face makeup.
4. Always apply a lighter shade under the brow bone to highlight the eyes and darker shades on the lid and the crease of the eye.
5. To ensure that your eyeshadow is long-lasting and crease-proof, make-up artists advise application with a damp make-up brush.
6. With a medium brush, apply the main color eyeshadow to the eyelid up to the socket line. Start from the inside corner and work outward, but avoid building up color in the inner corner. Use a small, more pointed eyeshadow brush to run the slightly darker shade of the main color in a thin line along the socket line, working from the inside corner outward.
Before using eye-shadow, use a little powder on the eyelid as a base.
Eye-shadow is available in many shades. On black eyes, chocolate, green or mauve shades are preferred.
Eyeshadow is commonly found in powder form but it is also available in cream with a sponge-tip wand and in crayons.
Eyeshadow should be used for night make-up.
Eye shadows with cream-coloured, soft and silky texture are posed in two blows of brushes and are based on the eyelid naturally.
If you are going to attend a wedding or a party during day time, you may use eye shadow in light touches.
Types of Eye Shadow
Loose powder, Liquids, Sticks, Pressed powders and creams are some forms of eyeshadows available in makeup cosmetics.
I have a golden and blue green eyeshadow, but i am not sure how to apply it on my eyes, could you please give me some tips on how to put it on.