15 Hottest Shag Hairstyles
The shag hairstyle basically got its name from the word "shaggy" since once the hair is cut and layered it gives off a shaggy look. Shag hairstyles are great for those women who have round or rather plump faces, as it makes the face look thinner.
Shag Hairstyles Ideas
Why Choose a Shag Hair Style?
The shag hairstyle has always been a popular hairstyle, and there are plenty of shag hairstyles to choose from.
Firstly we should explain exactly what a shag hairstyle is, well a shag hairstyle is basically one that is cut in layers. Another name for the shag hairstyle is a layered hairstyle.
You can choose from a very short shag hairstyle, a medium length shag hairstyle, or you can also have a longer length shag hairstyle. They are also good for women who have very thick hair, as in cutting layers into the hair, it looks less thick. Shaggy hair style is also perfect for those with heavy curly hair, as it has the effect of making the hair look lighter and less heavy.
One of the great things about a shag hairstyle is that is very easy to manage. Some shag hairstyles do not even need blow drying, you can let the hair dry naturally and it will still look good.
- A medium length shag hairstyle allows you to also wear your hair up in a ponytail or to clip it back off your face.
- A short length shag looks good on young girls and is a good choice of hairstyle for young girls.
- Shags are a popular choice among many, because of its easy maintenance and its versatility.
- No matter what length you decide to wear your shag, you can always dress it up by adding highlights or dying your hair a different color than your original hair color.
- You can also add tapered or fringed bangs to accentuate your hairstyle features and finish off the look.
- However, a shag hairstyle is not only for women, plenty of men also choose to have a shag hairstyle.
Recommended Articles for you: