How to Draw Anime Hair
Anime is an art that many people are interested in mastering. If you know anything about this Anime art style, then you probably already know that hair is one of the most important components.
Tips on Drawing Anime Hair
1. Study drawings that other people have done of Anime. You can find these pictures in various locations, including through online fan art websites. Most people will never be able to draw perfect Anime hair until they have seen various ways that it can be done.
2. Remember that the hair should say something about the character. Not only should it be suitable on the Anime character's face, but it should also be representative of his or her personal style.
3. Be sure to consider what hair type the Anime character will have. More importantly, think about the hairstyle that you want to give the character. Whether you decide on a short down-do or a long ponytail, it is important to consider these factors beforehand to draw Anime hair.
4. First try your hand at drawing hair that does not belong to any character. This will help you get a better idea of how to draw different types of hairstyles. It may teach you to think outside the box when drawing a hairstyle for any Anime character.
5. Practice makes perfect. For this reason, practice drawing Anime hair often. The more time and effort that you put into drawing it, the more likely you are to succeed at the technique.